Home Page

Who can I contact for further information?

Whenever there is a concern or question your child’s class teacher is always your first point of contact. If further guidance and support is needed then you can contact Mrs Toft via the school office.


If you are still unhappy with the provision being provided for your child, you can gain advice from the Headteacher, who can also direct you to our school SEND governor, our complaints procedure and/or appropriate contact at the local authority.